Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Derby Process

#1 Look to see if your blog is on the list. If it isn't let me know and I will include you.
#2 Go out and catch big bass then measure or weigh them.
#3 Leave a comment, email with your moniker or blog name letting the BP know about your catch so he can credit you in the Derby. When you blog about the fish you catch I may end up getting the info that way too.

Optional (encouraged):
If you have one, email a picture of you and your fish or just the fish to basspundit@hotmail.com

Note: As per Derby Rules for a bass to qualify it must be caught in Minnesota and must be a minimum of 17 inches or 3lbs.

3 comments:

HellaBass said...

I got another 17.75" smallie on Pool 2 last Saturday. I hope to fill out my limit today in my club tournament!

HellaBass said...

Logged an 18.5" smallie & 17.5" Larry in today's club tournament, time to cull next weekend!

Art Simms said...

Caught a 20.25 inch LM last weekend prefishing Balsam and a 17.5 LM in the tournament.

Art